Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Turmeric Pickle for Diabetics

Turmeric is an excellent antiseptic for the stomach. It has magical curative properties to cleanse and heal the internal organs in the stomach. It is even good to fight of some Cancers as well. Turmeric is usually consumed as powder through the curries. Even capsules are available it seems. Making a Pickle with Turmeric will be an excellent method to consume raw turmeric. Mix it with Lime slices and make it as regular Pickle your Mamma makes. Yummy and healthy Pickle for all ages.

Ingredients:

Turmeric
Lime
Ginger
Garlic
Green Chilli
Salt
Vinegar
Mustard seeds
Eastern Pickle Powder
Etc.

1 comment:

9895039531 seeandoh said...

The Turmeric came from my backyard. So it is 100% natural and organic. I used Borges Cesar Pomace Olive Oil. Good for heart. Light on the circulatory system. Lemon for next time is getting ready in my front garden. Chilli on my terrace garden. I may plant some ginger in the next season. So most of the stuff can be sourced from my home for next Turmeric Pickle.