Thursday, March 1, 2012

Olive Oil in Kerala not Olio Sasso


I used Olive Oil in cooking while I was in KSA. I love the taste, smell and health qualities of Extra virgin Olive oil. Olive oil is now available in Kerala supermarkets, groceries and medical shops.
Olive oil is a familiar face in Kerala through the NRI Gulf population. But sad to say, it was only used as a massage oil. Mallus do not like the smell and taste of it. Also it is not suited for Kaya upperi or Beef Kaya ..!!
People gifted or used Olive oil to new borns and older people as well.
I searched the Internet and found that the green Olio sasso tin from Italy can be used for cooking as well. So I found 2-3 cans in my home and started using it in cooking and also for Salad dressing.
I use Olive oil for North Indian and Chinese dishes.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks but i want to know that we can use this can for cooking also please help me

Unknown said...

Hi olio sasso sexy uses penis

Unknown said...

Can I buy In Indian

Unknown said...

It only used for cooking
Not skin ah?