Thursday, March 1, 2012

Salt and Pepper style Cooking Tips

I love to share my recipes and simple cooking tips with anyone who is like minded. Pls call George 9895039531 or e-mail cando.adventures@gmail.com
I have some books for reference in Western and Indian Dishes.

The Australian Womens Weekly Cook Books
BBC Good Food India Mag
The Perfect BBQ Book
The Chefs special
on Seafood Platter and Veg fiesta

I source some veggies from my backyard grown on pure organic methods. Thinking healthwise.

2 comments:

Hotel Management College in Kolkata said...

Thanks for sharing the info here. Keep up the good work. All the best.

9895039531 seeandoh said...

More posts on my blog. This is not the regular Food blog. I am not a Pro. I am sharing my experiences in Cooking, experimenting different and innovative recipes, cultivating my own veggies the organic way and using it. Do visit my blog and share your comments.